Truxxx 2011 Chevy/GMC 8-Lug Level Kit
- 2011-2013 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD 2wd & 4x4 8 lug
- 2011-2013 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD 2wd & 4x4 8 lug
- 2011-2013 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD Dual rear wheel 2wd & 4x4 8 lug
- 2011-2013 GMC Sierra 2500HD 2wd & 4x4 8 lug
- 2011-2013 GMC Sierra 3500HD 2wd & 4x4 8 lug
- 2011-2013 GMC Sierra Dual rear wheel 2wd & 4x4 8 lug
This Traxda 1.5"-2.25" front level kit fits any of the above list of torsion bar suspended 2wd/4wd pickups.
All Traxda level kits are a direct bolt in requiring no special shop tools (besides the basic hand tools, all you need is a very common C clamp style puller) and no modifications to your vehicle.
All Traxda level kits are designed to retain the stock ride quality of your truck and require the use of stock length shocks. We include shock brackets to keep the optimum geometry and relationship between factory design and increased ride height. Aftermarket longer shocks are NOT required front or rear.
All Traxda torsion key kits provide up to 2.25” more front wheel travel plus this kit will increase ground clearance over traditional bracket type lift kits even without the use of larger wheels and tires for those interested in getting the most out of there truck for recreational or construction use.
Every Traxda level kit is Made in the USA with USA Mill Certified Steel and laser cut to precision tolerances using OEM drawings. We powder coat every part in-house to make sure the finish lasts as long as your truck does!
This Traxda 405040 1.5"-2.25” leveling kit contains:
- 2 front torsion keys
- 2 shock brackets
- all hardware needed
- detailed instructions
- complete updated alignment specs
Recommended installation time is approx 2 hours + alignment and a 35” tall tire is commonly used on a stock style offset wheel.
• Front: 1.5"-2.25"
• Rear: 0” (N/A)
• Allows for up to 35” Tires on Stock Wheels
• Designed to retain the stock ride quality
• Aftermarket shocks are NOT required
• Alignment specs included
• MADE IN THE USA!